Welcome to 2019
Another year, another chance to reinvent ourselves. Or, if we aren’t looking for a complete overhaul of our lives, we can at least refocus our attention on improving, self-discovery, and personal growth.
While I have never been a resolution girl myself, I do have three focuses for 2019:
1. SELF-LOVE. In the past, I have mentioned health as a personal goal for myself in the new year. However, I think I have struggled to align happiness and health previously, so my focus will be on self-love. I want to eliminate a negative mindset, focus on things that make me happy, and spend more time with friends and family.
2. FINANCIAL. This is one that a lot of people can probably relate to. I am looking to streamline my finances, eliminate unnecessary expenses, and pay down my debt.
3. PROFESSIONAL GROWTH. I am ready to take the next step in my career and am looking for opportunities at work. In addition to my professional life, I also want to grow this blog and take initiative to jumpstart a freelance career (hopefully!).
What are some of your goals for 2019?
Map out your plan if you don’t have one already and start achieving. If you’ve already planned your goals for the year, check out a few other posts to motivate you for the upcoming year:
- Pretty Planners for 2019
- Refresh Your Home Inspiration
- Read 200 Books In A Year
- Be A Successful Student
- Organize and Declutter Your Entire Life
- How To Budget Your Entire Year: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Declutter Your Wardrobe
Wishing you a happy, healthy 2019!