Wearing a white t-shirt is anything but basic! This wardrobe staple can be worn every single day and still look fresh. Here are some styling tips to keep you inspired!
1. A bomber jacket is a trendy way to spice-up the look.
2. Simple yet intriguing accessories are a perfect understated look.
Here’s a classic white t-shirt that could work for this look.
3. Add interest by choosing a white t-shirt that isn’t plain.
4. Dress it up!
Here’s a classic jersey blazer from H&M.
5. Blazers work wonders. Don’t be afraid of structure just because you feel like a white t-shirt should only be worn with a casual outfit.
Here’s a trendy longline blazer from Topshop.
6. Add interest on bottom. Textured pants and fun shoes spice up a plain shirt.
7. Everything about this look. Knot it up, add some flowy pants, and a hat–you’re ready for the beach!
Here’s a knotted hem t-shirt that shows a little less skin.
8. Make your bag interesting.
I love this $48 tote from Nordstrom. It’s simple and classic, yet demands attention.
9. Knotted t-shirts really are all the rage right now.
10. Put your DIY skills to good use and add interesting details to your shirt.
11. Follow summer’s latest trend and go off-the-shoulder.
Try this off-the-shoulder top from Urban Outfitters.
12. Boots and a fun cardigan will have you Fall-ready.
13. Black never goes out of style.
14. On the contrary, white-on-white is a forever stylish look as well.
This tailored white blazer from ASOS is perfect for this look.
15. Don’t be afraid of skirts.
I love this jersey pocket tee for this look.
16. Flannel around the waist.
Any plaid will do the trick for this look. I like this blue and green one from ASOS.
17. Oversized T-Shirt + Pencil Skirt = Perfect Work Combination.
18. A furry vest adds style and interest to an otherwise basic look.
19. A formal skirt and casual sandals are a great daytime look.
20. Seriously, just wear a white t-shirt to work every single day.
Check out this blazer from Nordstrom.
21. A pop of color with a fun purse brightens up a dull look.
22. Wear it for a night out on the town.
This t-shirt is the perfect look for girl’s night.
23. Create the perfect festival look with knee-high socks and a hat.
24. A maxi skirt and a scarf are the perfect fashionista look for everyday wear.
25. Avoid jeans and opt for a more loose-fitting cargo pant.
26. Polish off a jeans and sneakers look with a formal coat.
Check out this coat from Topshop.
27. Scarves are miracle workers.
I showed you the scarves in post #24. Now pick up some Keds to complete this look.
28. Look like you belong at Prep School with this getup.
29. You can never go wrong with a plaid shirt layered over your tee.
30. Layer over a bodycon dress for instant street chic.
31. A jean skirt and a t-shirt is one of my favorite go-to summer looks.
This ruffle-hem top is so cute and feminine, it would pair perfectly with a denim skirt.
32. Layer a bralette underneath!
My love for bralettes is no secret! Here’s a post I did on bralette styling and then a whole post on which ones were my current favorites. You don’t have to look very hard to find cute bralettes. Here are three styles from Aerie [1|2|3].
33. Go cropped!