What says cozy and cuddly more than the dim glow of candles? Make your own with these 17 examples from the internet!
1. Cinnamon Pumpking Candles [x]
Nothing is more classically fall than these adorable candles poured directly into pumpkins.
2. Terracotta Votives [x]
3. Floating Candles In A Jar [x]
4. Lavender Mason Jar Candles [x]
5. Embedded Soy Pillar Candle [x]
6. Dip Dye Candles With Crayons [x]
Probably the easiest DIY project you’ll ever do.
7. Pottery Barn Knockoff Candles [x]
8. Scented Soy Candles [x]
9. Colorblock Candles [x]
So easy! You can make these with Dixie Cups in the microwave. Doesn’t get much simpler than that.
10. Pressed Herb Candles [x]
11. Teacup Candles [x]
12. French Vanilla Candles [x]
13. Shell Candles [x]
14. Poured Mason Jar Candles [x]
15. Ombre Colored Sand [x]
You don’t even need wax for these beauties. Buy store bought candles and then color the sand–voila! A beautiful accent piece for anywhere in your home.
16. Crayon Candles [x]
Another super simple candle DIY!
17. Gel Wax Candles [x]